Corrupt a Wish

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 07 Oct 2011 20:27

Bri

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FfBob012 » 07 Oct 2011 21:31

Live life every day like it could be your last. Have no regrets, take risks but most of all be happy.

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 08 Oct 2011 15:26

Granted but it goes to a sketchy charity that puts it money towards starting a nuclear holocaust!

I wish my ex's new girlfriend would brake up with him and he would come back to me.

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

sum1special
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby sum1special » 08 Oct 2011 15:48

Granted, but now he's a big tool jerk-face.
I wish I was famous

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FfBob012 » 08 Oct 2011 19:06

Granted but every time people see you they take a shoe off and club you with it repeatedly and chase you.

I wish I wouldn't have to deal with drama at work.

Live life every day like it could be your last. Have no regrets, take risks but most of all be happy.

Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Brianna » 08 Oct 2011 19:21

Granted, but now you have double that drama away from work.

I wish I wasn't sick :tongue:

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FfBob012 » 08 Oct 2011 19:27

Granted but every day for the rest of your life you have a severe pain in your butt that is so unbearable that you can't sit or fall asleep on your back.

I wish friends and family would stop dying all around me :cry:

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 08 Oct 2011 20:08

Granted, but then all of your freinds and family that have stopped dying all around you have betrayed your trust, love and friendship and you spend the rest of your days plotting revenge to "off" them. (I hope that doesn't sound in-sensitive)

I wish I would get promoted so I don't have to work graveyards through the holidays anymore and actually see my wife and kids. :wall:

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FfBob012 » 08 Oct 2011 20:15

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 08 Oct 2011 20:25

sum1special
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sum1special » 08 Oct 2011 20:45

Granted, but they create a wall of traffic ON your house.
I wish the weekend was longer.

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FfBob012 » 08 Oct 2011 21:22

sum1special
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sum1special » 08 Oct 2011 23:01

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FfBob012 » 10 Oct 2011 19:17

sum1special
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sum1special » 12 Oct 2011 15:14

paulmason
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby paulmason » 24 Oct 2011 04:29

getting back on track.. :biggrin:

granted, people who cant drive instead stay at home or walk. due to increasing numbers of pedestrians and the decrease of drivers, local councils everywhere have to provide more paths, which is built on roads. Roads all become one way. So you have to drive all around town to get home. also to allow pedestrians safety whilst walking their are zebra crossings and traffic lights everywhere you look. speed limits are now down to 10. (including motorways) due to pedestrians walking to work.
There is also a hole that appears in the roof of your car right above your head, allowing rain inside. And for extra cruelty you now have genital warts. :evillaugh:

I wish for a McDonald's happy meal :)

im not the master of the universe, i walk the earth the wrong way

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FfBob012 » 29 Oct 2011 17:17

Granted but your happy meal burger/cheeseburger is made of expired meat the has maggots in it. The cook fries the meat like a regular burger and in the process of assembling it the cook dropped it on the floor and picked it up and put it on the bun. Before he put the pickle on he picked his nose and then touched you pickle. Your fries and dry and as hard as nails from sitting under the heat lamp for half the day. You get dr.pepper but what you don't know is they ran out and instead they rummaged the kitchen for lots of flavorful ingredients and combine them all with lots of sugar. After eating your meal you head home but on the way you get diarrhea and crap your pants :moon: .

I wish there weren’t sooooo many morons in the world...esp management.

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 29 Dec 2011 10:13

Geeze this thread went dead.

Granted but now YOU are the only moron in the world.

I wish I was in Boise now, instead of having to wait 6 months.

Bri

risenreturn

Unread postby risenreturn » 06 Jan 2012 14:47

granted, but it turns out it was actually just a cardboard box with a "Boise" sign on it.

I wish I wasn't bored right now...

sum1special
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sum1special » 08 Jan 2012 21:43

Return to “Random”