Has Sick Puppies or music in general impacted your life???

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Has Sick Puppies or music in general impacted your life???

Unread postby Julie » 03 Nov 2011 20:05

Hey everyone!!!

Has a Sick Puppies song or the band (or any band or song honestly) impacted your life??? My sister is putting together a short documentary on the impact music can have in people and the relationship between fans and bands.

As many of you all know, SP is a fan-based band and I know several people who have been impacted by the music.

If you're willing to share your opinions or stories, please DM me on Twitter at Jules1Marie. :smile:

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Eliza_janet5
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Has Sick Puppies or music in general impacted your life?

Unread postby Eliza_janet5 » 08 Dec 2011 08:52

yeah... it's kept me alive thats for sure... my third reason to live.

Love is a terrible crime. It kills the innocent with blood and grime.

TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Has Sick Puppies or music in general impacted your life?

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 02 Jan 2012 09:41

Music is what keeps me alive and My Chemical Romance actually saved my life as hard to believe as that sounds, they made me realize that, in Gerard Ways words "Just to know that it’s okay to be messed up, ‘cause there’s five dudes that are just as messed as you are and we've over come that" after realizing that, i started looking o music to help with my problems

Welcome to my world Where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone - My World - Sick Puppies
Blow a kiss at the methane skies See the rust through your playground eyes We're all in love tonight Leave a dream where the fallout lies Watch it grow where the tearstain dries To keep you safe tonight - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance

Return to “Random”