Rachel's Challenge

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1027viper
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Rachel's Challenge

Unread postby 1027viper » 01 Dec 2011 13:26

Just had an assembly today at my HS about Columbine challenge. Just it's so wrong. I'm so tired of all the bullying. If anyone can is their a way we could maybe get Shim n the rest of the group on April 20th to maybe actually talk about it in rememberance of those kids on national television? Just I think thtd b so kool.

DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE WOLFPACK!

Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rachel's Challenge

Unread postby Brianna » 01 Dec 2011 16:00

That would be awesome. I remember when I saw the whole Rachel's Challenge thing. I cried and cried. It was so sad but with such a strong message.

1027viper
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Rachel's Challenge

Unread postby 1027viper » 01 Dec 2011 17:07

ya i was crying the whole time too. but idk i think itd b awesome for the pups to do something on april 20th being an ambassador maybe u can suggest the idea to them

DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE WOLFPACK!

Return to “Random”