You guys helped me feal like a somebody:)

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Harlie loves SP
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

You guys helped me feal like a somebody:)

Unread postby Harlie loves SP » 07 Dec 2011 08:35

About 2-3 months ago I lost all my friends eccept a few but one lives 45 minutes away the other is two years older then me and the other is a all time Christian so am i but i feel cussing isnt bad and stuff. But for a long time I Did not talk to anyone :cry: and I did not even talk to my parents then i just relized I'm not ordinary. because EVERYONE my age doesnt know who Skillet is 5FDP, Saving Abel or Sick Puppies is and when i relized that i just like idk became happier and when i listen to My World or Odd one im not sad. (the reason I lost all my friends was because I sent a chain message to this girl and it had a bad word and now her Mom hates me.

~Harlie~Harlie

Eliza_janet5
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: You guys helped me feal like a somebody:)

Unread postby Eliza_janet5 » 08 Dec 2011 08:49

i know how you feel dude.... I like totally feel real shitty at some points but hey thats reality! when we were younger back in elementary school yeah sure life seemed good besides the bullying and constant abuse from mothers or fathers... it was a happy life... you just think it will last and then some b*tch comes along and f*ck up your entire life!.... guess thats just the way life is.... its full of shiz!

Love is a terrible crime. It kills the innocent with blood and grime.

josiep
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: You guys helped me feal like a somebody:)

Unread postby josiep » 01 Feb 2012 13:31

you know i was feeling really blue and doing alot of forum reading today....came across this and i certainly hope you are feeling better. and....i send you a long distance hug. hang in there. life is hard:)

no change,no change

Return to “Random”