need an opinion please

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tineshinya
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

need an opinion please

Unread postby tineshinya » 09 Jan 2012 00:23

Ok I know this is going to get a little personal but I really need some advice from people.
Here is the situation I am in right now, I am currently living with my ex and my so called best friend who is sleeping with my ex and has been for a long while now. Ok now I’m not really happy where I am at I feel like the people I am living with are holding me back, but at the same time I like living here because I know the people I am living with very well. Now I have been talking to this really great guy at work. We hang out all the time and talk all the time and he knows I’m not happy here. So to try and help me out he offered me the extra room at his moms place so I can get out of here. The thing with that place is that it is in foreclosure right now so all I would have to help pay is utilities because she is just waiting on the bank to tell her to move out. Now if I take this chance to get out of where I am at now I will no longer have a car to drive but I will be living a lot closer to work and this guy’s place. Now I am afraid to take this chance because it is a huge change from what I am currently in. I really think it is for the better but at the same time I am going WAY out of my safety zone to do this if I do. I just want people’s opinion on all of this I have to give people my answer within the next 2 weeks. If you can please give me your opinion on all of this it would help if you don’t want to give me your opinion then that is fine just thank you for taking the time to read all of this. If you are more comfortable telling me what you think if private then pm me. Once again thank you for taking the time to read this.

Fresno CA, 10/7/11
Pomona CA, 10/2/12 w/"The band that shall not be named"

josiep
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: need an opinion please

Unread postby josiep » 09 Jan 2012 07:58

never stay anywhere you feel unsafe....and never make convenience override happiness:)
hope that helps:)

no change,no change

RenzoN
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby RenzoN » 09 Jan 2012 08:09

The situation your in sucks real hard, sorry for that. I think the best thing is to stay where you are for now, cause that other place is uncertain. If that woman has to move, where will you go? I can understand that you will move and close this chapter, but you have to be sure that you have a place to stay. I suggest to search for a nice place that's more closer to your work. If you want to stay in the town your living right now you should search for a home and a cheap car to go to your work. I wouldn't take the risk of taking that room, maybe you are homeless then after a couple months. And going back to your ex then is no option anymore. Good luck with taking this hard dicision, hope you make the right choice, and i wish you the best! :comfort:

04/09/11 Amsterdam - 06/17/11 Haarlem - 06/21/11 Dortmund - 06/22/11 Eindhoven - 09/07/13 Eugene - 09/09/13 San Francisco - 09/11/13 West Hollywood - 09/12/13 Anaheim - 09/13/13 Las Vegas - 04/18/14 Amsterdam - 04/19/14 Paris - 04/21/14 Birmingham - 04/22/14 Manchester - 04/24/14 London

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 09 Jan 2012 14:50

I wouldn't even consider it if I were you. You'll just be going from a bad situation to a bad situation. Find a cheap one bedroom studio type apartment or something and live by yourself. You'll have to find somewhere else to live when the bank takes this ladies house anyway, so you might as well avoid the hassle by not even moving there.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 09 Jan 2012 20:18

I agree with RenzoN and Becky. Going from one sucky situation to another where you won't have anywhere to live as soon as the bank makes the lady leave the house. Are you financially able to live on your own? Do you have any other friends or family that you trust enough to get an apartment together?

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

tineshinya
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tineshinya » 09 Jan 2012 22:40

The thing with her having to leave is that when it happens I would go with her. I'm really financially able to live on my own otherwise I would. I asked my dad if I could move back in to his place and my step mom told me NO so that isn’t an option any more. The only friends I trust at all are the ones I live with right now because I have known them for so long but I’m not getting anywhere in my life living here with them.

Fresno CA, 10/7/11
Pomona CA, 10/2/12 w/"The band that shall not be named"

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Stacey » 17 Jan 2012 18:00

Maybe you have already made a decision. My 2 cents.....1) Why is living with your friends holding you back. Only you can hold you back. Maybe if you explain to me HOW they are doing that???? Is it because its an ex and a friend sleeping with your ex and you don't think you can have a new relationship if you stay there. Well honey sorry about their day if they don't like it....it is your life not theirs. 2) If the aforementioned is true.....well it sounds like you will always be running no matter where you live. I'm afraid that if this woman can't keep her home.....I know people are having some serious hard times right now.....but if she can't keep her home then what makes you think if you move with her when she loses it, you wont continue to be evicted or lose another home. If she can't pay for a home how is she going to pay rent????? If you move in with her would you not have to pay her rent....maybe that would help her keep the house?????? Too many questions to ask before making a decision.

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

Return to “Random”