Had the worst night ever!! :c

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Had the worst night ever!! :c

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 06 Feb 2012 22:50

I just had such a bad night, really. I had a great day and was really happy then my boyfriend decides to break up with me, he was my very first boyfriend and I loved him alot turns out he didn't feel the same. He didn't even say thanks for everything or say sorry to me, I was just so sad and lonely! :c

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Had the worst night ever!! :c

Unread postby Speedynek » 07 Feb 2012 02:08

Sorry to hear that! :hug: Don't worry, there are lots of guys in the world and you will find the right one! I know how you feel cuz my girlfriend broke up with me last year and it was really hard time for me but now it's finally better..

You just need sometime and it will be better. I promise! :hug:

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 07 Feb 2012 06:17

Thanks, it really means a bunch to me!! :D I just needed someone to talk to and it just hurt really bad, he was my very first boyfriend so it really got to me. But now that you given me advice I feel much better!! ^-^

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 07 Feb 2012 07:27

You're welcome. I'm glad it helps a bit :)

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 07 Feb 2012 09:28

It helped me a bunch!!!! :)

RenzoN
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RenzoN » 07 Feb 2012 11:37

Yes breaking up with someone you really love is not easy. And it can take weeks to get over this but there will be a day that you are feeling better. And he was your first boyfriend, so don't worry :wink: Now you know some more about boys, and i'm sure you will find a new boy some day and that you're in love again. These first days without are the most difficult days, try to do something nice with some friends or something like that, keep yourself busy so you don't think alot about him. Hang in there and every thing will be better soon :hug:

04/09/11 Amsterdam - 06/17/11 Haarlem - 06/21/11 Dortmund - 06/22/11 Eindhoven - 09/07/13 Eugene - 09/09/13 San Francisco - 09/11/13 West Hollywood - 09/12/13 Anaheim - 09/13/13 Las Vegas - 04/18/14 Amsterdam - 04/19/14 Paris - 04/21/14 Birmingham - 04/22/14 Manchester - 04/24/14 London

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 07 Feb 2012 21:03

Thank you guys so much! It means a lot to me that I have some awesome friends/ambassadors like you to help me through hard times! :) you guys are seriously awesome!! ^-^ I hope I find a better guy. ^-^

hamjen
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby hamjen » 10 Feb 2012 18:21

You will find a better guy and in the meantime, maybe you can relate to this.....

http://youtu.be/Pu1aQvm5MrU

:hug:

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 12 Feb 2012 20:42

Thank you! It helps a bunch!! ^-^

Return to “Random”