'Bully' petition....

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Luedyienya
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

'Bully' petition....

Unread postby Luedyienya » 18 Mar 2012 16:39

http://www.change.org/petitions/mpaa-do ... n-r-rating

I figured given the Sick Puppies Fan base this would be a good link to share. It's pretty self explainatory..
:music:

Luedyienya
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: 'Bully' petition....

Unread postby Luedyienya » 19 Mar 2012 09:57

seems to be a bad link let me fix that~

sderlan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby sderlan » 12 Apr 2012 23:38

It is hard when you grow up getting bullied and though I was neither bullied nor the bully from way back, I have really grown to see the horrifying effects of getting bullied at such a young and tender age.

There were even classmates of mine that wished they were never born but they were too scared with their folks that they didn't extend what they were going through with the other kids.

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 30 Jul 2012 16:05

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Skinwalker » 14 Aug 2012 18:43

Thanks for posting this. It is very hard to go on everyday when you keep being told you're nothing. This was completely awesome for you to post here.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

Return to “Random”