Question

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Question

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 13 Apr 2012 15:13

Would selling my SP art at an anime convention be a crime?
Cause...I don't wanna do the time D:

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

sh4ms
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Question

Unread postby sh4ms » 19 Apr 2012 07:49

Hey, what do you feel like?

If it feels wrong you might lose the inspiration and yeah that would be a crime.

I believe displaying the art with a price tag would be good publicity for the band. Not only were you inspired to create it, the artwork has a value. You could still help out SP-style by donating a percentage to charity, such as TWLOHA.

Exciting!

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 19 Apr 2012 18:50

Well, I figured since it was like an interpretation it'd be fine but just wanted to play it safe :P
That's a good idea though

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 19 Apr 2012 19:16

I would send one of the admin on here a pm and they can direct you on who to contact and if that would be ok.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Return to “Random”