Cake for the Shamrock!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MattBakesYouCake!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cake for the Shamrock!

Unread postby MattBakesYouCake! » 31 Jan 2012 20:49

Yesterday I baked a cake.

Today I offered some to Shamrock and she ate it. So far she isn't dead, which is a good sign as I also ate cake.

I am now going to go bug her about Greenland and Space Vikings.

Mattins

This is the spot where people are supposed to write things about stuff. Pineapple

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Cake for the Shamrock!

Unread postby Shamrock » 31 Jan 2012 21:01

Hmm.. the cake was delicious!

2 points for effort.

Next time, bake a Sick Puppies inspired cake and maybe you will get more.

MattBakesYouCake!

Unread postby MattBakesYouCake! » 31 Jan 2012 21:03

:cry: But I don't wanna put puppies in the cake!

This is the spot where people are supposed to write things about stuff. Pineapple

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 31 Jan 2012 21:08

Inspired! Not literal.

You could be decorative in your icing. Mm... icing.

MattBakesYouCake!

Unread postby MattBakesYouCake! » 31 Jan 2012 21:08

Noooooooo! Stay away from the icing Shamrock!

(I'll make you extra next time :smile: )

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 31 Jan 2012 21:10

:shocked: What's in it!?

(Edit: Yay!)

MattBakesYouCake!

Unread postby MattBakesYouCake! » 31 Jan 2012 21:16

You know what's in it! I stole your vanilla!

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 01 Feb 2012 22:25

That's right!

Dascoe

Unread postby Dascoe » 19 May 2012 13:21

I like cake, did I get some? I hope so.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 19 May 2012 13:32

I'm sure you did. lol

Return to “Random”