Late night ramblings

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Late night ramblings

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 16:24

Post all you're funny weird and totally out there thoughts, that you have in the wee night hours. ;D

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Late night ramblings

Unread postby Mari » 21 Apr 2008 10:39

This thread has great potential!!! (Unfortunately it is still relatively early here...)

~Mari~

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Late night ramblings

Unread postby hshiau » 23 Apr 2008 22:24

anyone know why wologathering is called woolgathering?

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Late night ramblings

Unread postby Serge » 23 Apr 2008 23:19

No clue o.O

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

thewindowlight

Late night ramblings

Unread postby thewindowlight » 24 Apr 2008 12:45

I guess this could be considered, 'Late Night Ramblings' because i've been on shift since eight in the morning yesterday.

It was basically a good prank day.
NO calls,
slow.
So, when there is a day like this, there is nothing better to do then play pranks on each other.

First one occured in the morning when my co worker fell asleep in the locker room. We got the stretcher from the rescue, and strapped him to it, leaving him alone in the apparatus bay.

Then around noon time we ordered pizza and took on of our medic's clipboard. We put it on a dinner plate, filled it with water then put it in the freezer. And then served it to him for lunch. He thought he was getting pizza like everyone else..

After our call of a person trying to commit suicide by swallowing a marble, we had to go to another station in the department for standby. We decided to take all the lights out of the station, and devour the lightswitches with our ERGel we use for airway injunctions.

Yeah it was a great shift.

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Late night ramblings

Unread postby hshiau » 01 May 2008 23:34

anyone out there remember May Day dances in elementary school? do they still do that? it was kinda dorky but i remember everyone wanted to be part of the May Pole thingamajiggy. anyone? beuller? beuller?

lysh

ALL NIGHTERS R US!

Unread postby lysh » 02 Jul 2008 00:20

So, tonight.
Well, this morning.
I decided to pull an all nighter.

And, for some reason, Sick Puppies came on my Itunes.
And it was the song "Anywhere But Here"
And I've decided, it's my new favorite song by them.
=]

And I felt the need to come on the forum, and say it to all of you.
Considering I hadn't posted anything in a while.
:cool:

And, honestly.
I think they should make a little left hand guitar player smiley.
Cause they have a right handed one.

See? :band:
They should make a left handed one for people like me.
Who play left handed.
But really badly.

Alright.
All nighter continues!
=D

lysh

Re: Late night ramblings

Unread postby lysh » 02 Jul 2008 00:33

I just ate a cookie.
But that cookie was peanut butter.
And I didn't know.
But I liked it.
So I guess it's alright.
=D

mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mellowyellow » 02 Jul 2008 09:53

bing bang laugh laugh? Woo, its Noon, but i'm still out of it! >D

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 02 Jul 2008 20:03

Its like..11PM...

And I want waffles. Like..I REALLY want waffles. Delicious, syrup splattered/melted butter goodness...

Also, there is a guitar pick in my Gatorade bottle. Could've been bad if I took a huge swig of that stuff... :surprised:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 02 Jul 2008 20:19

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 04 Jul 2008 03:22

I can't imagine putting Pancakes in the fridge for later. That's just seems odd.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 04 Jul 2008 22:03

Ok I was up for 26 hours, then when I went to sleep I only slept 6 hours, and now I have to go to work in 3 hours, i am getting tired so if anyone wants to ramble to keep me awake go right ahead anything.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 05 Jul 2008 04:46

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 05 Jul 2008 09:44

^^^ aww that sucks I'm sorry hopefully you will sleep good tonite *crosses fingers hoping for Becky to sleep tonite*

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 05 Jul 2008 21:02

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 05 Jul 2008 21:04

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 05 Jul 2008 21:13

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 12 Jul 2008 23:54

An hour ago I was so tired I thought I'd fall asleep at my laptop... now I feel awake again but I really want to sleep :tantrum:

DavesTheSame26
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DavesTheSame26 » 13 Jul 2008 00:00

Wow, I'm up pretty late, listening to "All The Same" and thinking about my ex... I used to be with her for like 2 years and it was the best! And I just made some really bad choices and wish I could go back and change them all... So as I sit here and drench my keyboard with tears that fall and think about everything, I wonder if someone will ever want me the same way she wanted me... Will she ever return to me? Or will I be left alone in my own little world for the rest of the world to sit and make fun of me for?
Last edited by Donna on 13 Jul 2008 12:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: privacy issues

~What is it I'm after, Searching for disaster?~

Return to “Random”