finally over

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliza_janet5
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

finally over

Unread postby Eliza_janet5 » 29 Aug 2012 22:34

My battle with cancer ended a while back but I'm just updating now.... the radiation was horrible... the people where nice.... and now my hair is short -.- but now I'm regretting the decision to live... life was never good to me much.... why should I have any right to life when apparently someone wanted me dead... yet I cheated death again.... yea I overdosed and sh*t before but now.... I'm just waiting for the cancer to come back and finally lay me to rest in paradise... a pain free place.... no mote pain from anyone not even shitty ex boyfriends... ive written songs did video blogs.... all about how life has been treating me... wish it would get better... especially now that I'm falling for my friend Robert who is a member of this site.... but the wounds I suffered keep getting cut open... no hope... its always crushed.....

Love is a terrible crime. It kills the innocent with blood and grime.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: finally over

Unread postby Katy » 30 Aug 2012 04:55

^^^ If you ever need to talk, I'd be happy to share my phone number with you. Just reply here or send me a PM, ok?

:hug: I understand if things look bleak now but they will get better. I'm living proof of that. Please, if not me, reach out to someone you know and trust so that you can get the help you need. :sneakkiss:

There is hope.

There is help.

Don't become a statistic!

Eliza_janet5
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: finally over

Unread postby Eliza_janet5 » 15 Oct 2012 15:56

thnx

Love is a terrible crime. It kills the innocent with blood and grime.

Return to “Random”