Post your Favorite local eatery!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
billeh
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Post your Favorite local eatery!

Unread postby billeh » 01 Nov 2012 15:59

In Cuba, Missouri (USA) there's a great BBQ place called MoHick BBQ. Their pulled pork and sweet potatoes are to die for.

I'll do what I wanna do, 'cause I wasn't built to lose.

Show me where it hurts, and I will make it worse.
9/30/07, 9/20/08, 5/23/09, 8/14/10- Pointfest, St. Louis, MO
5/1/10-Rolla, MO
12/13/09, 12/13/10-Hoho Show, St. Louis, MO
4/24/10-Tulsa, OK

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Julie » 07 Dec 2012 17:19

If you're ever in Manayunk, PA (Philly) go to Bourbon Blue and/or Manayunk Tavern. Volvo is a fantastic little coffee shop on Main Street in town too.

If in central Philly....Reading Terminal Market is your goal. Great food stands with every kind of food you can think of.

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 07 Dec 2012 20:47

here in town there's this great Italian place called Taste of Italy and it can get packed really quickly espically on fridays and saturdays but it's some of the best Italian food out there.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 08 Dec 2012 04:55

Here in Scranton we have a bunch of cute places. Fav restaurant is Chicano's. They have authentic Mexican/Colombian cuisine (the owners are from Colombia). The food is fantastic!! I go there all the time.

If you're in the mood for coffee, a fav local coffee bar is Northern Lights. The coffee drinks are yummy, as is their Raspberry Chai (amazing!!). The place has comfy couches on the second level to hang out for hours.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 08 Dec 2012 09:00

If you're ever in Lake Charles, Louisiana (haha) then Darrell's is excellent. The sandwiches are amazing~

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby dlcramer » 20 Jan 2013 16:16

Another place here in Phoenix I like is called "Rocket Burger". They are named after the mascott of the high school that it is near. The food is awesome, but the thing that they are really known for is the 100+ different sodas they carry. We went yesterday and got a bottle of Tru Blood but my favorite is Faygo Rock N Rye which is not something you find many places outside of Michigan.

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Starception » 14 Feb 2013 17:33

Perkins, Julie's Cafe, Lox Stock n Bagels... uhhhm.. The Pancake Place. Fazoli's. That's it really. I like Blackstone, but going there brings back memories of my ex (we went there a lot in summer), which is unpleasant. XD

Return to “Random”