Video Games....

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Video Games....

Unread postby Katy » 03 May 2008 13:43

Steph and Serge: I'm gonna add your Mario Kart #'s tonight. When I play online, I choose Regional instead of Worldwide in hopes of finding either one of you on. Thanks for replying.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Video Games....

Unread postby Serge » 03 May 2008 15:08

I added yours earlier this week, hopefully we can find each other :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Video Games....

Unread postby Katy » 04 May 2008 05:41

I looked for you last night while I was playing but ahh...to no avail. :( Oh well, hopefully soon.

mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Video Games....

Unread postby mellowyellow » 04 May 2008 06:27

-sniff sniff-
I'm too poor to buy a next gen consol

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Video Games....

Unread postby Serge » 04 May 2008 14:32

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Video Games....

Unread postby mellowyellow » 05 May 2008 04:17

Ok, so gaming update.
I'm still trying to find Shadow of the Colossus and I know sometime in May, My bro-in-law is lending me his 360 AND GTA IV, so I might disappear for that weekend
Last edited by mellowyellow on 05 May 2008 04:17, edited 1 time in total.

lysh

Re: Video Games....

Unread postby lysh » 02 Jul 2008 00:36

Totally late on this thread.
But eh.
It's 3:30 in the morning.

SNES.
Definitely SNES.
Mario.
Zelda.

I'm old school.
Not totally old school.
But old school.

I hate XBOX.
><

mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mellowyellow » 02 Jul 2008 09:47

Its and love/hate for Xbox. Good games, but better rep than Sony. I'm still always a sony girl at heart. Damn you PS3 for breakin' my heart D<

lysh

Unread postby lysh » 02 Jul 2008 13:27

PS3 isn't that bad.
My cousin just bought GTA4 and his PS3 totally shut down.
He had to return it and get a new one because of something to do with the stuff inside or whatever.
Iunno.
I'm still tired.

And MellowYellow?
I thought you were a guy...
For the longest time...
And I'm sorry. xD

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 02 Jul 2008 18:32

I hate X-Box as well =/

.....I'm dying to play GTAIV and it pains me that I haven't since I've been a GTA fan since the first ever one was released for the PS. =o

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 02 Jul 2008 18:54

-pets her XBOX- I love GTA, but surprisingly I haven't gotten the new one yet. I'm missing you on Mario Kart though Serge!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 02 Jul 2008 18:56

I'll always be loyal to both Nintendo and Sony =P

......the PS3 is just so sexy and I always feel like crying when I see it. MGS4 just got released too and that's another game I'm dying to play. There is NO way I won't have one by the time FFXIII is released though, NO WAY.

I miss ya too<3

It's been ages but I've been so busy and especially now with this video project that won't seem to end. I promise to log on for a while on the weekend though<3

(I hope I'm not too rusty)

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 03 Jul 2008 17:19

You better not be too rusty or you'll get whooped by me! Looking forward to seeing you on. :wink:

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 03 Jul 2008 22:32

I'll probably race a couple of tracks offline first =P

.....either way, my Rosalina won't let me down<3

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 03 Jul 2008 22:53

Pff!

Peach > Rosalina

:tongue: <3

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 03 Jul 2008 22:56

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 03 Jul 2008 22:58

:laugh: Yeah, you're right. I can't get her yet though, Peach is the best I've got...-cries-

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 03 Jul 2008 23:07

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 04 Jul 2008 05:54

I'm ashamed. I do not own Mario Galaxy. :cry: I never got around to purchasing it. Though I do adore Rosalina, SO many people play as her online! Its crazy, she's the "Ike" of online Mario Kart play.

Speaking of Ike, are they ever going to fix Brawl?

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 04 Jul 2008 14:16

Return to “Random”