Goodsearch.com. DON"T use google anymore.

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Goodsearch.com. DON"T use google anymore.

Unread postby jersey » 29 Dec 2008 17:13

Hey, instead of using google as your search engine, use goodsearch.com. You can choose your favorite charity (such as TWLOHA or an SPCA) and everytime you search something, a penny is sent to that charity. It's not much but over time it can really help. thanks for reading! :smile:

"Have you ever confused a dream with life? ... Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted."

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Goodsearch.com. DON"T use google anymore.

Unread postby Donna » 29 Dec 2008 17:16

That is really awesome! I'll definitely be using that instead! Thanks for the info :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 29 Dec 2008 17:21

Never heard of it, but that's pretty cool!

jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jersey » 29 Dec 2008 17:25

Thanks. My sis was watching oprah today and it was about animals. So then she went on a website for one of the animal shelters and found the link from there. I can't belive I never heard of it either before today!

"Have you ever confused a dream with life? ... Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted."

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 29 Dec 2008 21:25

aw thats so nice! ill defintely use that from now on. now to decide on a nice charity lol. theres so many!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 30 Dec 2008 04:06

Thanks for the info, that's wicked cool!

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 31 Dec 2008 08:12

I had never heard of it before, but that's so great ! :o

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 01 Jan 2009 18:19

That's pretty cool. ^^

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 19 Apr 2009 20:26

Thread resurrection!!! Muahahahaha

I like this idea! I am so glad I was skimming through the pages I hadn't been to in awhile and I'm glad to have stumbled upon it.

Who chose what charity? I chose TWLOHA :rock:

aforbes
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aforbes » 19 Apr 2009 21:41

I'll definitely have to check this out.

Return to “Random”