Piercings

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Piercings

Unread postby Shamrock » 08 Apr 2008 16:13

Oh man, I don't think I can read this thread anymore, too many of you are making me cringe lol

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Piercings

Unread postby Cassie » 10 Apr 2008 08:52

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby Samsung » 10 Apr 2008 11:42

My avatar is always watching.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby Stephanie » 10 Apr 2008 12:52

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Piercings

Unread postby Shamrock » 11 Apr 2008 00:23

Last edited by Shamrock on 11 Apr 2008 00:24, edited 1 time in total.

coltonjared
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby coltonjared » 11 Apr 2008 02:39

I hate it when people act as if there trying to grab at your piercing and pull on it. I almost hit a kid the other day who tried to

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby Kemmy » 19 Apr 2008 13:22

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby Mari » 19 Apr 2008 13:46

I have my ears pierced, or rather I had. I had a lot of trouble and it never really healed, so I've let them grow. I am planning to pierce them again, but this time I'll go to a piercing place, they know what they do. A friend of mine had her ears pierced at a hairdressers the first time, and each time she tried to clean her piercing she became nauseous, so she just had to remove the whole thing. When she got them re-pierced at a piercing place they told here there are a place on the earlobe that is full of nerve endings or something, and you really should not pierce there. Guess where her first one was...

~Mari~

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby Shamrock » 19 Apr 2008 14:19

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 19 Apr 2008 17:55

I got my ears pierced (professionally) when i was little and had all sorts of trouble with them, i was considering letting them close up, but i kept them in and just kept cleaning them. Anyway just recently i wanted to get a 2nd piercing on both ears but was afraid of it getting infected and all that trouble again. But i figured i could always take them out if they got bad. So i got them pierced and now i've had them pierced for some months now and never had a problem. :)
Last edited by ampskeeter22 on 19 Apr 2008 17:56, edited 1 time in total.

On a quest for SP world domination :crazy:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby nicolenice » 19 Apr 2008 18:32

I was to much of a chicken sh*t to get my ears perfessionally done THey took me when I was like 7 i wanted it done but when I saw the gun I started screaming at the top of my lung you could hear me around the whole mall. THey tryed to hold me but I was a mean 7 year old. So finally at the age of 11 I wanted them done so bad i just let my sister do it. SHe actually peirced 2 in each ear. I'm such a baby when it comes too pain when i stub my toe, paper cut, etc but I could let her pierce them with a needle and then I randomly got my tounge pierced on a spur of the moment. I had no one with me and didn't scream I was so proud.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby Shamrock » 19 Apr 2008 20:22

I think I was 14 when I finally got them pierced, my mom wanted it to be my choice, so didn't have them done when I was younger.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby Samsung » 20 Apr 2008 05:08

I got my ears pierced when I was 4. So, obviously, I was nervous and scared.
Well, they pierce my first ear with the gun and all is fine. Then the second ear.
The gun got stuck onto my ear.
They had to pry it off. I screamed the WHOLE time.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby nicolenice » 20 Apr 2008 11:33

that sounds a little scary for a 4 year old did you every get second holes or are you scarred for life now

mckenzie

Piercings

Unread postby mckenzie » 20 Apr 2008 20:43

I got my ears pierced when i was four too, by some old stoner hippie guy. I still can't believe my mother let him anywhere near me with a piercing gun. Now i have them pierced twice, and plus a cartilage. I also have my nose and tongue done. But i hate my tongue piercing. its so aggravating. i think i'm going to take it out soon. Now i want my lip done, but i can't get it done because of work grrr.

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 20 Apr 2008 21:09

Not to be gross or anything but since i only have my ears pierced i'm curious to know how exactly do they pierce the tongue and nose? Especially since i would think the tongue would bleed a lot?

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby Shamrock » 21 Apr 2008 01:59

oh man, do you really need a description? That's the last thing I'd want to think about! But I'm Sure there are plenty of videos on youtube of it, just like Shim's eyebrow experience lol..
Last edited by Shamrock on 21 Apr 2008 02:02, edited 1 time in total.

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 21 Apr 2008 07:30

lol no no i don't want i detailed description. I was just kinda curious.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby Samsung » 21 Apr 2008 09:12

I believe they use a hollow needle to pierce people's tongues....

My friend got hers pierced and I think thats what happened?

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Piercings

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 21 Apr 2008 18:28

See thats as detailed of an answer as i wanted it to be, just an idea no gross stuff lol, thanks Samsung :)

Return to “Random”