TWLOHA

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: TWLOHA

Unread postby ToniB » 26 Dec 2008 10:02

I got a new TWLOHA hoodie and a t-shirt for Christmas! YAY!

Now, if only I had like 15 more shirts... then I'd be all set. :wink:

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

rockedbritt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rockedbritt » 27 Dec 2008 21:38

I got 2 new shirts, stickers, buttons, and the book Purpose for the Pain. YAY!!

Hi, I'm Brittany and I'm in love with Sick Puppies.

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby ToniB » 24 Mar 2009 12:54

Jamie is speaking on Thursday at a local college. I can't wait. I'm sure it will be fantastic! There are other dates and locations posted too. See if there's anything going on near you!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Striving Musician
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Striving Musician » 15 Jul 2009 18:31

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 16 Jul 2009 04:50

I used to write love on my wrist everymorning in sharpie during school then i got a job and figured i should probably stop writing on myself....but i kinda miss it so i might just do it and hope they dont mind. :tongue:

Call me Jes!

Here since '08. Gotta love that Evanescence tour (;

Tim
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Tim » 25 Aug 2009 17:21

I got to meet Renee when she was touring with Between the Trees last year. There was only about 70 or so people there in this huge arena, but it was very moving to hear her tell her story in person...I could just go on and on about that night. I wanted her book so bad, but I waited until that night to buy it so she could sign it.

I also was able to hear Jamie speak this spring at Oklahoma State Univ. I swear I was the only non-college student there, but it was worth the hour drive. I bought a black TWLOHA shirt and had Jamie sign it. He took a few seconds to write this simple word on the white letters "Hope - Jamie". I framed it with the event flyer and two TWLOHA post cards (Anberlin on the front of one, and the back of one with the explicit story). Thus the name behind my Twitter account "BeTheHopeful"

sickpup24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

TWLOHA

Unread postby sickpup24 » 27 Jan 2010 20:18

Hey Guys Go Here http://towriteloveonherarms.fancorps.com and join the TWLOHA Street Team

add me also if you join as a Buddy

CereuleanBlue
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby CereuleanBlue » 28 Aug 2010 12:37

I had my class last year do a whole TWLOHA day(before I'd ever even heard of Sick Puppies). They had a great time with it. (PS. I'm a teacher, so this really was MY class, lol)

:love:

This last one is me :smile: :oops:

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 29 Aug 2010 21:26

^ That's awesome! :smile:

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 30 Aug 2010 00:04

That is pretty sweet. Shamapproved.

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 16 Sep 2010 09:59

I don't own a shirt...think it's about time I bought one hey.
I do literally write "LOVE" on my arms at school though. =)

Kamie...xx <3

Return to “Random”