Hockey Fans

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Hockey Fans

Unread postby BrettL » 14 Dec 2008 08:59

^^^he plays for the Wild now. the Wings lost to Dallas 1 - 3 when they played them last. but they won last nights game vs. Phoenix in the shootout. they had to bring out extra shooters and Juri Hudler isnt usually a "big shooter" but this past month hes been on fire, he made a sweet deke and had the goalie down and fired it in. and Henrik Zetterberg got the other goal in the shootout.

GO WINGS!

:moon:

ragin' gagin'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby ragin' gagin' » 14 Dec 2008 09:07

personally i dont mind hockey but i do like my home team the minnesota wild...they sure have caught up this year especially on their fall last year but now the redwings arent doing so good this year.go figure!

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Cassandra » 14 Dec 2008 11:42

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 19 Dec 2008 06:57

the Wings killed the Sharks 6 - 0. i was freakin there. the Sharks are the first place overall team in the leauge, but the Wings just proved theyre better. :biggrin:

woah
Last edited by BrettL on 19 Dec 2008 07:09, edited 2 times in total.

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 19 Dec 2008 07:08

^ agreed! GO WINGS!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 22 Dec 2008 23:20

I hate the Sharks.
Last edited by Cassandra on 19 Aug 2009 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

[-LUNATiC-]
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby [-LUNATiC-] » 24 Dec 2008 20:03

My father is really big hockey fan and I watched games with him when he still lived with us. But now I don't watch hockey that much. In my class is eight hockey players and they talk about hockey all the time. And sometimes I talk about hockey with them and once I was at game with them...that was fun! :)

do anything, do everything, do something
open up your mouth and let your soul sing

Jamie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jamie » 26 Dec 2008 19:55

Sorry guys, but I gotta say...I hate the Red Wings. I can't stand them even! I am a Michigan fan, so its just that one particular team. I really don't have room to taunt anyone on teams this year :surprised: thankfully my Tampa boys just got a 2 game winstreak started! :biggrin: Its sad that is what I am thrilled about this year but it is true

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 29 Dec 2008 21:17

I like Tampa Bay better than Detroit too.
Last edited by Cassandra on 19 Aug 2009 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jersey » 29 Dec 2008 22:35

I am, since birth, a DIEHARD NJ Devils fan. I think hockey games in general are the most exciting sport to see live. I mean, i went to a yankee/red sox game this summer and I was more amused by the guy selling cracker jacks. (Probably because the Yanks were losing, but still haha.) Nothing beats the crowd at hockey games, especially at devil/ranger or devil/flyer games.

"Have you ever confused a dream with life? ... Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted."

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 30 Dec 2008 13:30

i love the Devils too... i love pretty much every team except the Avs

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 31 Dec 2008 02:16

I can't wait to see the Wild play the Sharks tonight ^^ My granpa scored tickets for their game tonight =D

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 14 Apr 2009 13:37

Wings play Colombus first round. I wanted to see them play Nashville. Haha Barry Trotz (coach)

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 28 May 2009 07:21

GO WINGS!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 28 May 2009 07:22

I was hoping the Blackhawks would make it all the way to the stanely cup final but against Detroit that was a tall order. the Blackhawks gave it everything they had but with a team as young and as playoff inexperienced it wasn't meant to be

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 28 May 2009 14:22

Well you could definately tell that they were a young team, all the team did was goon it up on the Wings.

Anyway... The Wings will demolish the Penguins this year. Here we come, back to back Stanley Cups!!
Wow, I completly f*ck up the spelling there lol)

Mateus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

NHL!

Unread postby Mateus » 19 Aug 2009 20:12

lets face it, if SP is going to play in any stadium across the states and canada its during a Hockey game :biggrin:
so seriously, any fans?
personally i'm a habs fan until i die! born and bread in montreal, we love to hate to love our habs :laugh:
though i do have a soft spot for the Sharks, the Capitals and oddly enough the Bruins.
what about ya'll?

Tim
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Tim » 25 Aug 2009 16:50

OMG EPIC THREAD
<----The username says it all!!

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 19 Sep 2009 21:02

well NHL Preseason started I believe not too long ago and the regular season starts sometime next month. go Blackhawks. :biggrin:

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 04 Oct 2009 13:57

the NHL regular season started Thursday, Blackhawks won one and lost one while in Finland. I think that they will have a good year hopefully.

Return to “Random”