I love...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I love...

Unread postby nicolenice » 27 Apr 2008 09:39

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I love...

Unread postby nicolenice » 27 Apr 2008 15:26

marissab330

I love...

Unread postby marissab330 » 27 Apr 2008 16:36

I LOVE:

My family
My Friends
My Black Labrador
The Sick Puppies
Music
Singing
Photography
The Entertainment Industry
Australian Accents
Shimon Moore(yes i've got a little crush going on..lol)
Living by the beach
Hermosa Beach
Ska
Concerts
Sushi
Swimming
Laughing

jazzyd

I love...

Unread postby jazzyd » 27 Apr 2008 17:22

^^
dude we should hang out or something I live by Ventura thats not that far is it?
and how bout that 90 heat by the beach lol

marissab330

I love...

Unread postby marissab330 » 28 Apr 2008 08:35

ugh yeah!.... im planning on riding my bike from Redondo Beach to Hermosa on Thursday luckily though its only going o be 74 degrees..and yeah anytime you wanna go to a show with me hit me up...i feel like the friend i take is getting tired of going ..shocking i know,,...i never get tired.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I love...

Unread postby Serge » 28 Apr 2008 08:40

^haha

I'm in such a similar situation, so I found a NEW concert buddy. If only more people around had the same passion and love for live music as I do =[

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

tara

I love...

Unread postby tara » 28 Apr 2008 15:50

yea, same with me
so i have started going to shows alone and just meeting and talking to people there

and shows i usually go to are small shows so you get to actually hang out with the bands and what not.

marissab330

I love...

Unread postby marissab330 » 28 Apr 2008 20:59

yeah and think that's what im going to have to start doing..unless i make some new concert buddies here! ;)

tara

I love...

Unread postby tara » 29 Apr 2008 03:55

i met people on the Hedley (canadian band) forum back in 2005/2006, then we actaully met at the concert in 2006, and now whenever i go to a show in Halifax, we always meet up, and back in march, they took the bus to where i live and came to a couple shows with me.
we also all got accepted into the same program in college for september and i am actually renting an apartment with one of them.

so i can officially say i met some of my bestfriends on a bands forum/concert

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I love...

Unread postby Samsung » 29 Apr 2008 13:12

My avatar is always watching.

tara

I love...

Unread postby tara » 29 Apr 2008 15:30

i love the fact that Simple Plan are finally doing another Canadian tour, they haven't done one since 2005, which was my very first concert.
and and and they are touring with my fave band ever, Faber Drive, who you may have seen me mention around these forums now and again.
they are also touring with the All American Rejects, who i am not a huge fan of, but that's fine :)

i am hopefully getting my ticket on tuesday, woot

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I love...

Unread postby Serge » 29 Apr 2008 15:40

AAR are awesome :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

tara

I love...

Unread postby tara » 29 Apr 2008 16:29

yea my friend saw them with FOB a couple years ago in Montreal and she said they were really good live, but she said FOB sucked live.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I love...

Unread postby Samsung » 29 Apr 2008 18:08

Yeah, Ive heard FOB is horrible in concert. Almost went, but I didnt. lol

I love drawing with chalk on my garage floor :)

tara

I love...

Unread postby tara » 29 Apr 2008 18:10

hahaha drawing with chalk is awesome

we used to always draw on the road, and make like super long hop scotch things

jazzyd

I love...

Unread postby jazzyd » 29 Apr 2008 18:14

That is what I used to do too, it was funny as hell

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I love...

Unread postby Kemmy » 30 Apr 2008 22:25

i love concerts
i love my giant stuffed toy lobster

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I love...

Unread postby Shamrock » 01 May 2008 02:55

Abbrieviations of bands hurt my brain. What is FOB? And I think it'd be cool to see All American Rejects live.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I love...

Unread postby Samsung » 01 May 2008 03:33

Fall Out Boy.

:)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I love...

Unread postby Serge » 01 May 2008 03:48

I love having long 1st place streaks in Mario Kart Wii online late at night lol.

Return to “Random”