Yesternight's Decision

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Yesternight's Decision

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 12 Jun 2009 00:32

Hey guys, as you can see by my post count, I am new here. I do love the sick puppies and all sorts of music throughout the broad genre of rock.

I thought I would post a video of my rock band playing a song or two and see what you guys thought. We are always looking for feedback on what people think of us.

I am the bass player (Emma is one of my major influences for sure :cool: )

The Empty Room:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0bkHAkBQg8

Dying Wish of a Living Man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0rj63Hh-q0

Really hope you enjoy :smile:

couldn't figure out how to embed the youtube video. (i did enclose it in the youtube tags)

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Yesternight's Decision

Unread postby Kemmy » 12 Jun 2009 00:51

SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Yesternight's Decision

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 12 Jun 2009 00:59

Return to “Other Music You Love”