having my bass signed

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dreamreever71
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

having my bass signed

Unread postby dreamreever71 » 24 Jun 2009 22:33

Hi I need an opion so I really want emma to sign my bass do you think if I bring it to the show in maine in august that she would sign it??? I wanted to put this in ask the band but we can't ask for personal favors??? what do you guys think?? Is it worth it for me to bring it with me???? :noclue:

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: having my bass signed

Unread postby Missy » 24 Jun 2009 23:30

I'm pretty sure Emma WOULD sign it... But you have to think that you'd have to carry that the entire time of the show and try protecting it in the crowd and make sure it doesn't get harmed. It would make for an AMAZING souvenir, but I don't know if it would be worth all the hassle... So unless that venue has lockers or in and out privileges, I would say no... But that's just my opinion :wink:

dreamreever71
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dreamreever71 » 25 Jun 2009 02:22

I was thinking of tiping the concessions guy for them to slip it under the table during the show.??? I really want her to sign it but we will see. The only other thing is to get there early and ask her. we went to a show in boston and they were all just walking around.very aproachable.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 25 Jun 2009 14:25

Perhaps if you go early enough you can catch them before the show and then keep it in your car? I know that if you asked Emma, she'd have no problem signing it. I mean, for goodness sake she signed my mom's forearm knowing that she was gonna get it tattooed :laugh: So I don't think you have to worry about her not wanting to sign it. I think you'll be ok if you catch them before hand. Or you could try to sweet talk Jerry (the merch guy) or Paul (the manager) and tell them you're part of the World Crew and maybe they'll get it in for you. I know Jerry snuck my camera into the last show I went to and then gave it back when we got inside (cameras weren't allowed :cool: ) As long as you plan ahead and hope for some good timing, you should be ok. If you're determined enough, it will happen :hug:

dreamreever71
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dreamreever71 » 25 Jun 2009 20:25

thanks for the advise i'm definatly going to try. i'll post pics if it happens. :rock:

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 25 Jun 2009 20:26

Good luck! :hug:

dreamreever71
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dreamreever71 » 25 Jun 2009 20:30

do you know if anyone else is playing that show with them cause it just say's sick puppies. I diden't know if veer union was opening??? it's the show in portland maine august 7th.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 25 Jun 2009 20:41

As far as I know (but don't quote me on this lol) all the dates are with HURT, The Veer Union, and I believe another band... But I could be wrong

Kestrel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kestrel » 25 Jun 2009 20:58

dreamreever71
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dreamreever71 » 25 Jun 2009 21:21

cool thanks I downloaded veer union's cd from amazon it's pretty good.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”