Love/Hate poems to inanimate objects

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Love/Hate poems to inanimate objects

Unread postby Jane » 02 Jul 2009 14:42

This is the thread where you can say whatever you want to an inanimate object you love or hate, whatever the case may be. It can be any inanimate object. Don't hold back or worry about being too weird or crazy. Weird and crazy is good. :crazy: :laugh: :biggrin:

I will start with a hate poem to a clock:

My stupid clock,
You used to be reliable,
Keeping time pretty well
But lately, you have not been
keeping time at all

I tried to change your batteries,
but that doesn't work.
You have been using them up quickly
as if they were some sort of addictive drug.

So, as you can see, you leave me no choice
I know what I have to do
I'm going to put you
in the garbage can
and get a new clock
that will hopefully be more reliable
than you.

Tweezlars
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Love/Hate poems to inanimate objects

Unread postby Tweezlars » 05 Jul 2009 16:12

Oh lol, get ready for me to fail. XD;

My dearest toaster,
I remember the first time we met.
I was in a Sears and there you were,
pristine,
beautiful,
toasty,
and I knew I had to have you.
You toasted beautifully for years, but as of late,
all you can do is
burn
the bread I so lovingly place in you.
It is a shame,
I mean,
we've been together for so long!
But I need a new toaster,
one that doesn't burn,
so we must part.
Goodnight, sweet toaster,
and a flight of angels bring you to your rest.

XD;

The real puzzle here is why in the world do I have a sig that has nothing to do with the Sick Puppies?
pic is by bluemage77.deviantart.com!

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 05 Jul 2009 16:51

OMFG! I love the touches you added to it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tweezlars
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Tweezlars » 05 Jul 2009 19:50

Ha ha ha, thanks. XD;

The real puzzle here is why in the world do I have a sig that has nothing to do with the Sick Puppies?
pic is by bluemage77.deviantart.com!

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 19 May 2010 21:09

It took me awile to find this poem after I saw this thread ----- I wrote this when I was 16 and our kitchen apliances were flickering on and off (This is gunna look funny becouse I cant space right on a mobile) :laugh: :crazy: :laugh: :crazy: :laugh: Refridgerater why do you yell at the toaster with your sizzling language ------------------ Did she cheat on you with the microwave or was it the stove ------------------ I dont understand you or the words you speak ------------------ But I kno that your angry becouse you constantly shut off and your light dosnt glow ------------------ Tell me why your mad my oh so white refridgerator and I will fix the problem ------------------ Tell me why your sad my buzzing refrigerator and I will find the cure ------------------ The toaster does not deserve you refridgerator ------------------ You are too sweet for her ----------------- Let her buzz to her self while you turn your light back on and chill the food inside you ----------------- Move on refridgerator move on

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Return to “Random”