Canadians

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Canadians

Unread postby Shamrock » 02 May 2008 00:01

I still wear toques. :P I have a hockey stick! But I never played, too scared of getting hit by a puck or something. Them boys play rough and I'm too fragile :o I used to skate on a regular basis when I was younger. I loooved skating. It's been ages since I've been skating though.

So there's only four of us Canadians, eh? Pity.
Last edited by Shamrock on 02 May 2008 00:01, edited 1 time in total.

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Canadians

Unread postby Becky » 02 May 2008 05:40

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 02 May 2008 06:05

i went to the first try out for the girls hockey team here a few years ago, but then i decided that i would rather play with the guys, so i didn't go to anymore, and they wouldn't let girls on the guys team anymore since the girls had their own team now. laaame-o

i'm not much of a sport junkie anyways, i prefer music, which is why in my yearbook, i was nominated for 'most likely to break the record for most rock concerts attended'

and yea, as for snow, it snowed here all fricken afternoon and lastnight, i swear we have like 3 inches of snow on the ground now. eww

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Shamrock » 02 May 2008 10:28

Hmm.. I just took my dogs up the mountain. There's a lot of snow up there still :P I'm glad I live in town ;D

Becky, I guess if I kidnapped some American fans and converted them into Canadians that might get those puppies here sooner!

Americans pretend to be Canadian all the time when they go to Europe, so I'm sure you all could fit right in. Kemmy & Sheila can hand out toques and Tara can get some cue cards ready of Canadian sayings for everyone to practice. ;)
Last edited by Shamrock on 02 May 2008 10:31, edited 1 time in total.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby frodolover36 » 02 May 2008 10:36

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Shamrock » 02 May 2008 10:42

Nicole - Sidney, British Columbia is on the west coast. Sydney, Nova Scotia is on the east. ;) And it IS by Victoria, on Vancouver Island, I mentioned this somewhere in this thread, but I directed it to Tara when I should've said you too ;)
Last edited by Shamrock on 02 May 2008 10:45, edited 1 time in total.

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Mari » 02 May 2008 11:08

~Mari~

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby frodolover36 » 02 May 2008 11:14

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 02 May 2008 11:33

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 02 May 2008 11:34

oh wait, i guess you gotta know what a 'Double Double' is ;)

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Mari » 02 May 2008 11:37

Now don't leave us (eh... me...) hanging here, what is a 'Double Double'???

~Mari~

Becky
Founder
Founder

Canadians

Unread postby Becky » 02 May 2008 11:40

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Mari » 02 May 2008 11:50

~Mari~

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby frodolover36 » 02 May 2008 11:59

u should feel flattered. lol. canadian love!!!

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 02 May 2008 12:10

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Mari » 02 May 2008 12:15

~Mari~

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Shamrock » 02 May 2008 13:36

Mari, I used to ski, but then I had an accident skiing and it just hasn't been the same. ::)

Tara, I never say "Eh?" but I've apparently replaced it with "hey". One of my american friends pointed it out one day.

Becky, I can only assume that when you're saying eh, it's more so pronounced like heh, then "ay" so there's a difference!

And Tara that is not entirely true! I worked in a coffee shop, and it's rather mixed up. There are Lots of 1x1, 1x3, 4x5 and even blacks! And then there's the particular type that have to put the sugar in themselves or else :o lol.. And I don't believe I've ever heard anyone ask for a "single single" they don't speak that way on the east do they? :o

Becky
Founder
Founder

Canadians

Unread postby Becky » 02 May 2008 13:43

Last edited by Becky on 02 May 2008 13:43, edited 1 time in total.

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 02 May 2008 14:50

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Sheila » 02 May 2008 18:29

I started skating when I was 4. I played street hockey with my bro, but I've never actually played on the ice...go figure

Becky: there can never be enough canadians. Tis a large country...we need some people in the middle of it. Where are all the Sick Puppy fans from Manitoba???

Tara: I dont think i say 'eh' but maybe i just dont realize it.
*whispers* people in the east do sound a bit different.:p

Shamrock: I'm sure kem and I can get a bunch of Sick Puppy tuques ready for the converted americans.

Northernstar: Skiing is so much fun. Snowboarding just hurts the ass.

Return to “Random”