Canadians

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Kemmy » 02 May 2008 21:35

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby decadence21 » 02 May 2008 22:18

Anyone watch Mixed Martial Arts? UFC fighting? Here's one hot Canadian Champion!

aka Sarah

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Canadians

Unread postby Shamrock » 03 May 2008 01:46

Sheila, that would be me, when I finally move to Manitoba ;D Don't worry, I'll convert them somehow.

Tara - I usually just assume everyone from the east coast sounds like a newfie or something :P But I do know a girl from Nova Scotia, she doesn't really have an accent, hm... well maybe slightly... but not really *shrugs* But it is true you east coasters talk funny. ;)
Last edited by Shamrock on 03 May 2008 01:47, edited 1 time in total.

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Canadians

Unread postby Mari » 03 May 2008 03:38

~Mari~

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 03 May 2008 03:49

Last edited by tara on 03 May 2008 03:51, edited 1 time in total.

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Sheila » 03 May 2008 14:40

Shamrock: are you really planning on moving to Manitoba?

Tara: that must suck about the concerts. Do you travel to alot of shows out of province?

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 03 May 2008 18:44

no i don't, i have only been to one show out of province and that was the festival of lights in pei in 2005

i just go to a lot of local shows with local bands
and a lot of Faber Drive shows ;)
i have seen them 5 times, will be 6 times come August :)

and i just got word that Hello Operator is coming in June, yippee

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Shamrock » 03 May 2008 20:23

Tara: Honestly, tour managers need to realize that there's a lot more to Canada than Toronto and Montreal :P They always skip the rest of Canada and then they say "Oh we went to Canada!" My ass they did :P lol.. Hitting up one english city and one french city doesn't cut it!

Sheila: Yeah, I was hoping to go in the Fall but it looks like I'm going to have to wait a little longer before heading east.

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Kemmy » 03 May 2008 23:17

Ugh, I hate when bands only do one or two shows in Canada... what are the tour managers thinking?! Even if you live in one of the selected cities, it'll probably sell out before you can get tickets :-/

Tara: how is Faber Drive live?
Last edited by Kemmy on 03 May 2008 23:19, edited 1 time in total.

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Sheila » 03 May 2008 23:33

I can only imagine what it must be like for you guys, cause in all honesty, I get really pissed whenever a band decides to only play toronto...*shakes fist in general direction of family values tour and project revolution organizers*

kem:I think they must be good considering Tara's been to 5 shows :P.

As for the pic of the ultimate fighting dude....very nice. However, there are many, MANY yummy canadians that I could think of.

Raine Maida pops into my head right away. mmm....Raine.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Shamrock » 04 May 2008 02:08

Sheila: Really? Like who?

Kemmy: I get that it's more convenient to cross over to Ontario and Montreal, but it'd be nice if we could get more acts to come to Canada. Who wouldn't want to play in our Ice Castles and see how many people arrive by sled dogs and snowmobiles just to see them heat up the stage!? Concerts in Canada are sure to sell out, just because everyone comes from far and wide to the city when such rare events occur! Besides that we got some Sick maple syrup and plenty of hot cocoa to keep everyone happy.

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 04 May 2008 03:50

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Sheila » 04 May 2008 13:43

Becky
Founder
Founder

Canadians

Unread postby Becky » 04 May 2008 13:51

^^^ Igloos everywhere are now destroyed. :o Mmmm...Adam..

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Mari » 04 May 2008 13:55

~Mari~

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 04 May 2008 13:58

i definetly agree with the Adam one
i was actually listening to One X in my car today, that is one album that i can honestly say i never get tired of
i have listened to it MANY times and still enjoy every minute of it

littlemonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby littlemonkey » 04 May 2008 13:58

Igloos are cool.. i mean, cold.. I've been to Canada once.. It was nice.. though I didn't go too far into Canada, only Windsor.

:.:Melissa:.:

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Sheila » 04 May 2008 13:58

^^yup. my igloo is just a puddle now.

the thing is, in real life...they are even hotter!!!! I'm just amazed I was able to keep cool around Raine. mmm...

Tara: one-x is a great car cd
Last edited by Sheila on 04 May 2008 14:00, edited 1 time in total.

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Mari » 04 May 2008 13:59

Must've been the melting igloo. ;D

~Mari~

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 04 May 2008 14:25

[quote author=lovehate board=random thread=441 post=10838 time=1209934722

Tara: one-x is a great car cd[/quote]

agreed
i usually have my mp3 player hooked up in my car, but when im jsut going to and from work, i usually just have the radio on cause its only a few minute drive, but today since it was super nice out and i had the windows down, i wanted some good tunes to blast, and that cd and the Marianas Trench cd were the only ones in my car, haha

Return to “Random”