The Happy Birthday Thread!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 02 May 2008 22:22

Happy Birthday Jersey!!! :D

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Shamrock » 03 May 2008 01:42

Happy Birthday Jersey! And maybe one day Katya will actually pay attention to the message board - like when she comes back from the land of the accented english folk. So happy birthday to her too.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 03 May 2008 02:15

Happy Birthday Jersey!

:)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 03 May 2008 08:08

Happy Birthday, Jersey!!

aruna

Unread postby aruna » 03 May 2008 10:10

jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jersey » 03 May 2008 10:17

thanks! this is my last year as a teenager....i'll be.....twenty next year. weird.

"Have you ever confused a dream with life? ... Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 03 May 2008 10:29

jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jersey » 03 May 2008 11:48

Happy Birthday, Jersey! And I thought the same thing when I turn 20 not much of a difference other than a year closer to legal drinking.[/quote]

hahaha. so true! :D Though my jr year in college will suck. All my friends can go to bars...legally.... and i'll be like...awww...until finals.

"Have you ever confused a dream with life? ... Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 03 May 2008 13:39

coltonjared
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby coltonjared » 03 May 2008 22:24

Happy Birthday Aruna I hope you have a good one

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 04 May 2008 00:57

Happy Birthday!

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 04 May 2008 07:14

Happy Birthday, Aruna!!

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 04 May 2008 10:12

Happy Birthday Aruna. Party Hardy!

aruna

Unread postby aruna » 04 May 2008 12:11

Thank you, everyone. 8-) :D

I'm on the last four minutes of my 15 minute break. ;D

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 04 May 2008 13:02

happy birthday people :D

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 04 May 2008 13:58

Happy belated birthday Jersey and Happy Birthday Aruna!!!

~Mari~

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 04 May 2008 17:19

Aruna - may today be a day full of Sick Puppies goodness! Happy birthday.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 06 May 2008 01:45

Happy Birthday, Kalos and pf! :)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 06 May 2008 03:04

Happy Birthday you two! :D

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 06 May 2008 04:39

Happy Birthday, Kalos/Zack!!!

And happy birthday, pf, as well. Hope you see this.

Return to “Random”