What are you drinking right now???

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What are you drinking right now???

Unread postby Odd One » 11 Sep 2009 09:21

^^ That's funny! There have been so many pranks & hoaxes concerning this substance.

This is one of my favorites from the website fopr a fake oprginization called the Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division:
"Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Despite the known dangers of DHMO, it continues to be used daily by industry, government, and even in private homes across the U.S. and worldwide. Some of the well-known uses of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

as an industrial solvent and coolant,
in nuclear power plants,
by the U.S. Navy in the propulsion systems of some older vessels,
by elite athletes to improve performance,
in the production of (polystyrene),
in biological and chemical weapons manufacture,
as a spray-on fire suppressant and retardant..."

All I can say about that is "Water by a different name is still the same"

theanarchypoet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby theanarchypoet » 11 Sep 2009 17:04

"We are all subjects of fate, ...though we must act as if we are not" - Phillup Paulman

Monogmy is all she wants from me but i see my life and its way to short

I wrote her name on the bullet, that way the whole world would now that she was the last thing to go through my head.
[color=#000000]

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 11 Sep 2009 19:19

Starbucks latte ... but I would rather it be a tall glass of Soco and Cran :tongue:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Odd One » 11 Sep 2009 22:09

theanarchypoet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby theanarchypoet » 12 Sep 2009 07:55

"We are all subjects of fate, ...though we must act as if we are not" - Phillup Paulman

Monogmy is all she wants from me but i see my life and its way to short

I wrote her name on the bullet, that way the whole world would now that she was the last thing to go through my head.
[color=#000000]

Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Odd One » 12 Sep 2009 11:59

^^ THat's sweet. Seasons right around the corner. Will you be in Bend this winter? If so we could hook up for a day on the hill! What are your favorite runs? I like the Rainbow Chair & Skyliner myself. Northwest is way cool but so far out there. Tough on the 45 year old knees :laugh:

Anyway back on topic, black tea with milk.

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 18 Sep 2009 19:26

Dos Equis Lager Especial. "I dont always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis" :tongue:

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 18 Sep 2009 21:04

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 21 Sep 2009 21:22

Busch Light.

I DO!!!!

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 03 May 2010 23:51

I wish I had a tequila sunrise... :drool: ... mmm tequila... :drool: but i'm stuck with water :(

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 04 May 2010 05:48

Coffee.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 04 May 2010 07:36

Tea

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 04 May 2010 23:21

Strawberry-Banana Ice Smoothie :drool: so good

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:

MarixD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MarixD » 04 May 2010 23:24

Vodka and Pom juice.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 05 May 2010 05:09

Being that it isn't even 10 after 8 in the morning, I'm still drinking coffee.

Mmmm...coffee coffee coffee.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 05 May 2010 06:28

Vitamin water

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 05 May 2010 12:58

Strawberry Kiwi Sobe LifeWater. (I probably should be drinking a can of RockStar Punched to wake myself up, but then I would probably be in the same boat tonight that I was in the past few nights.)

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 05 May 2010 18:21

^^^I had one of those today at lunch...I'm drinking tea now.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 05 May 2010 18:49

Pepsi.

Which, funnily enough, always makes me think of Becky now because of when she first posted that she doesn't like how sweet it is... Yep.

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 05 May 2010 23:25

Im alerigic 2 tea... Just something wierd not very many people kno about me... :smile: I prob shouldnt say that online... :laugh: ...Thats what happens when you drink an get online... oh just to keep on sublect Im drinkin straw-berry margrittas...

Return to “Random”