Battle of the Bands, Round 2! We made it!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Battle of the Bands, Round 2! We made it!

Unread postby Anthony » 08 Sep 2009 22:23

Alright crew! We made it to round 2! (Hey that rhymes :tongue: ) Everyone Get on over to slurpee.com and vote for our song again! These are the elimination rounds, we are going up against a hardcore scream band. Its either them or us, lets kick some ass!

Same deal as round 1, vote 5 stars for Riptide - "Run Away"

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: http://slurpee.com/Promotions/BotB/Contest.aspx :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Battle of the Bands, Round 2! We made it!

Unread postby Anthony » 08 Sep 2009 22:43

If anyone cares, I've been asking my friends to vote for "Reality" and "Hoop Dreams" too. I just like them :tongue: . I actually contacted both those bands about making alliances to help each other get to the final 4. Lol, this feels like survivor!

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 09 Sep 2009 04:56

Voted! Good luck to you and your band, Anthony! :rock:

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 09 Sep 2009 18:08

Thanks so much Katy! lol, Anyone else? :tongue:

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DeadSpace » 09 Sep 2009 18:50

I voted, the band your against is crazy lol

"Even a Ray of light only emphasize's the depth of her own darkness"

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 09 Sep 2009 19:08

Voted :biggrin: I'll be sure to get the word out on Twitter and myspace as well !

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 09 Sep 2009 20:06

Thanks so much guys! lol And what Kind of crazy? I'm just squirming because they are closing the gap! All I can think of right now is how much I wish we had an actual music video right now...

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 09 Sep 2009 21:08

Congrats! Good luck in this round. Fingers crossed...

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 10 Sep 2009 00:43

Voted. :)

theanarchypoet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby theanarchypoet » 10 Sep 2009 11:29

i voted for you

"We are all subjects of fate, ...though we must act as if we are not" - Phillup Paulman

Monogmy is all she wants from me but i see my life and its way to short

I wrote her name on the bullet, that way the whole world would now that she was the last thing to go through my head.
[color=#000000]

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 10 Sep 2009 15:55

Thank you soo much Katy, DeadSpace, Donna, Cassie, Casey, and theanarchypoet! :smile: I actually really appreciate when you let me know because it helps give me an idea how many people I've gotten to vote.

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 11 Sep 2009 10:33

If anyone cares to, you can also vote for "Reality" by Jaci Butler and Those Guys. For 13 years old she is awesome! I Contacted her and we decided to help each other out a little. We both agreed to have our friends vote for each other because we wouldn't go against them until the very end. Lets show them some love too :tongue:.

Also, we go up against either Paramecium or The Alice Rose next round. Which of the two do you think we would stand a better chance against?

theanarchypoet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby theanarchypoet » 11 Sep 2009 11:47

"We are all subjects of fate, ...though we must act as if we are not" - Phillup Paulman

I wrote her name on the bullet, that way the whole world would now that she was the last thing to go through my head.
[color=#000000]

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 11 Sep 2009 17:10

Ok funny story. I'm at a local show right now waiting for it to let out so I can pass out flyers to get votes and I went upstairs to the 21 and over balcony and I run into my mom X_x. She's here with my little brother hahahah. I can't belive this! This is soo embarrasing!

theanarchypoet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby theanarchypoet » 11 Sep 2009 17:49

[color=#000000]

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 13 Sep 2009 05:13

We have till Monday night but right now we are down 0.01 points! I bet 1 more vote would tie us up lol. I
really hoping those flyers a passed out start kicking in soon! I'm getting really nervous.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 13 Sep 2009 08:12

I just voted. You guys are ahead at the moment.

rockedbritt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rockedbritt » 14 Sep 2009 18:03

i voted. good luck!!

Hi, I'm Brittany and I'm in love with Sick Puppies.

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 14 Sep 2009 19:36

Guys I really need your help! Were just dropped under them by 0.05 points! The round ends at 12:00 central time. I'm away and can't vote from my phone , I need just a few more votes! Can anyone get me more votes please!!!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 14 Sep 2009 19:50

I got my friend to register and vote. :tongue:

Return to “Random”