They Need a Stronger Pedal...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
us4gim4ru
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

They Need a Stronger Pedal...

Unread postby us4gim4ru » 13 Jun 2010 18:54

For Guitar Hero. Seriously, I went and bought two "metal pedals" from Nyko, which are supposed to be the most durable ones out there. Or at least, they hold together really well and the hinges don't come apart. One of the pedals I have, however, stopped working, and I compared the two pedals to find:

Working pedal (already a bit beat up)

Non-working pedal

Conclusion: I REALLY get into it when I'm drumming. XD They need to make the same thing, only with the plate the sensor is on made out of some substance that doesn't end up like this ^^ when you beat on it as long and hard as I do.
Corollary: I probably need a real drumset.

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: They Need a Stronger Pedal...

Unread postby hshiau » 14 Jun 2010 20:43

There are a number of 3rd party pedals for Rock Band but seemingly not for Guitar Hero. Not sure if the pedals are compatible but the Rock Pedal (www.rockpedal.com) is supposed to be pretty good.

Return to “Random”