Disturbedhominids YouTube Channel! FUNNY STUFF

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Disturbedhominids YouTube Channel! FUNNY STUFF

Unread postby Sam » 13 Jul 2010 21:16

My friends Dave & Jared been making YouTube Videos since high school and well... they stopped for awhile and now they are coming back making them again along with some creative friends. Please check out it out!! I'm also in their video "The Envelope" :smile:
Comment & Subscribe to their NEW channel because there will more fun and funny stuff to come!!!

Old Channel: To check out their older stuff!

NEW Channel:

First Video for the NEW Channel "The Envelope"

Last edited by Sam on 21 Jul 2010 12:54, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My Friends YouTube Channel! FUNNY STUFF

Unread postby Jeff » 17 Jul 2010 17:54

Hilarious! Nice job Sam! I like the twist you all used and the get-ups...The Janitors beard...hahahaha

Proud World Crew Member, I'm with the Band!
December 13, 2009 Scottrade Center (Ho Ho Show) My first live PUPS Show in St. Louis, MO
April 23, 2010 Scottrade Ctr (Darkhorse Tour w/Nickelback, Breaking Ben. & Shinedown) St. Louis, MO
May 1, 2010 Rolla, MO
July 13, 2010 New Daisy Theatre in Memphis, TN
August 14, 2010 Pointfest II, Maryland Heights, MO
May 15, 2011 Pointfest, Maryland Heights, MO

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My Friends YouTube Channel! FUNNY STUFF

Unread postby Sam » 20 Jul 2010 18:27

Hey Everyone.. NEW VIDEO!!!

Have a YouTube account?! If you do... AWESOME if you don't... YOU SHOULD!!!
Check out the NEW disturbedhominids video and.... COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!! We have more to come!!!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”