To belgium, bruges and brussels :)

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nicefff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

To belgium, bruges and brussels :)

Unread postby nicefff » 10 Mar 2011 10:25

Well im going on holiday tonight, just for the weekend, its a trip with uni sort of thing, but yeh just thought id post about it, wondering what people think about bruges e.g. if you live there or have been on holiday there :)

And when I die I'm gonna fly
and come and get you
And when you try and
run I'll be the curse
above you

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”