Need Help

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SickPuppiesFanMike91
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Need Help

Unread postby SickPuppiesFanMike91 » 11 Mar 2011 11:46

Don't know if this should go here, but this seemed like the best place to put it.This is probably a stupid question, but I was wondering if it was okay to friend Shim, Mark ,and Emma without asking them. I assume you have to ask other members before you friend them, but I thought that since SP doesn't get a lot of free time that it would be okay to friend them without asking. I put this topic up cus I was afraid I would break some rule if I just added them as a friend without asking. I could really use some help here guys cus I am so :noclue:

Keep Rockin

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Need Help

Unread postby *J* » 11 Mar 2011 13:39

Do you mean under user panel?

Absolutely, it is your user panel to set up however you want. When you list them as your friend you can see if they are online or not. Go for it!

Return to “Random”