In Memory of Shannon Stone - Texas Rangers

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tammy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

In Memory of Shannon Stone - Texas Rangers

Unread postby Tammy » 10 Jul 2011 22:41

I'm working with some individuals that are trying to raise money for Lt. Shannon Stones family. For those that aren't aware a fan lost his life this past week at a Texas Rangers game while trying to catch a foul that Josh Hamilton from the Rangers tossed to him. He lost his footing and fall 20' where he hit is head against the hard concrete surface and died on the way to the hospital. He was at the game with his 6 year old son that was a witness to the entire thing and saw he father die right in front of him.

The Texas Rangers have set up a foundation you can donate to securely and all money collected will go to his family. We are currently working with a bank and another organization to start building a college fund for Cooper Stone the 6 year old son. Lt. Stone was a firefighter and leaves behind a son and wife.

If you feel led to donate to this foundation I would be honored and the Stone family would be greatly blessed. This may count towards points of Charity for the forum as well. Maybe an admin can elaborate on that.

here is the link to the Ranger site that is secure to make your donations.

https://secure.mlb.com/tex/community/sh ... e_fund.jsp

RobDrinksMilk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: In Memory of Shannon Stone - Texas Rangers

Unread postby RobDrinksMilk » 13 Jul 2011 17:49

My heart sank when I saw the video.
Are people still speculating that his son pushed his dad as he leaned towards the railing?

Return to “Random”