"This Actually Happened"- Funny Life Stories

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

"This Actually Happened"- Funny Life Stories

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 09 Oct 2011 06:46

Yesterday me and my mom and dad were going to watch a karate demo that my brother was a part of. We followed them to the place, and helped them carry some stuff. I carried a naginata (it's generally a staff with a blade on the end) through the parking lot with the other three demo team guys in their uniforms carrying other weapons and sticks and boards. Earlier that day my mom made me change my shirt because she really didn't like the one I was wearing, so the shirt I was wearing at the time was a Naruto shirt that said "Strictly for my Ninjas." I can't get over the irony XD

Share a story about something that actually happened to you that you think is bizarre or funny here :tongue:

Hedgehogs for days

Return to “Random”