Bassist/singer looking for a guitarist and drummer.

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
123Whore
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Bassist/singer looking for a guitarist and drummer.

Unread postby 123Whore » 19 Jan 2012 20:43

"Standing on the edge of insanity, wishing there was more time to explain. We were brothers born a prostitute. A thief of a beggar, there is a new God. I am the devil!" - Aiden - Crucifiction

"I was never faithful and I was never one to trust. Borderline bipolar, forever biting on your nuts. I was never grateful, that's why I spend my days alone. I'm forever black-eyed, a product of a broken home." - Placebo - Black Eyed

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”