Helping change the world

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Helping change the world

Unread postby Dane » 27 Jan 2012 20:31

A world can be as large as the planet or can be as small as where you travel or who you associate with. Today, I wanted to help the world . Thinking about the email the SPWC sent out , I decided to find some one instead of sending money to a place, I wanted to personally change some ones life. The same day I overheard a couple talking about life and the troubles they were having while I was in a booth eating dinner. This couple was sleeping on the floor ,He out of work, Her working as many hours as she could get her hands on. The conversation they were having changed to possibly splitting up and I felt compelled so I jumped up and said you will not believe this but have I got a deal for you. I said what would change your life right now to make your life better. They answered and talked about the hardship they were in. I asked them to believe that it will get better and meet me here in a week and trust me , if you believe in unconditional love trust me and meet me here in a week. A week later I showed up to find that they had been there for an hour. I asked them to follow me in there truck and led them to a storage garage. There I had new furniture and a complete bedroom set for them to have. They asked what they owed me and I said nothing except to believe in unconditional love and someday spread the same favor to someone that is in need. If each person that could give , gave to someone in need..........
Thanks for putting out the email SPWC Much love

MrDeBisschop
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Helping change the world

Unread postby MrDeBisschop » 09 Feb 2012 12:55

Respect man!
I've read this with a great smile that's come bigger after every word!
Keep doing such things man!

You'll just come back, running! Too Sick Puppies yeah!

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Helping change the world

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 09 Feb 2012 13:41

In these days, everyone's attitude is every man for himself. Some people will hardly hold a door open for someone else. This has gotta be one of the most selfless acts I've ever heard of anyone doing, I can hardly find good words for it.
You sir, are truly amazing :smile:

Hedgehogs for days

Return to “Random”