Crowd Tap

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Crowd Tap

Unread postby angelbear425 » 22 Feb 2012 13:00

Hey all,

I don't normally post stuff like this, but it is too good of a deal to pass up. I am a member of the website Crowdtap. I'm sure not many of you have heard it; I know I didn't before initially signing up for it last summer. Anyway, it's a website where you fill out surveys and answer questions for companies and are awarded points for it, which you can then cash in for prizes (amazon gc, itunes gc, etc). You can also participate in discussions for more points, but my favorite part of this site is the opportunity to participate in Sample and Shares from different companies.

Currently I am participating in a Sample and Share from Old Navy, which is my second to date. Last fall I was picked and I got to sample their winter coats, which were between $50-$130, but a friend and I were each able to pick a winter coat for free. It ended up being $200 in coats for nothing! All I had to do was share the sample by taking pictures and posting on facebook and twitter (which I did anyway) and then fill in a survey form. My current Sample and Share is for Old Navy's newly redesigned tees and tanks. So I got 2 coupons (1 for a friend, 1 for myself) to get 2 tees/tanks. Free clothes just for filling out a survey!

I am posting the link here just in case anyone else is interested in applying to be a member to earn points and maybe just get picked for a Sample and Share.

http://bit.ly/kFG7ZR

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”